Like I said it was at Somerset house which was so cool you were sat in a courtyard with everyone making their own little spaces with their blankets and cushions. We arrived at 6 like it said on the ticket but we didn't realise the film didn't start until 9! and spaces were already going fast so we had to go in, you also were told you couldn't leave once you entered the screening, which was pretty annoying as 3 hours is a long time to wait on a concrete floor! To be honest we needed a couple more blankets as I stupidly wore a tiny playsuit and by the time the film had ended I expected to look down and see my legs had been hit by frostbite they were so numb.
If anyone is thinking of going this is my essentials list that you will need:
- 2 blankets - one to sit on one for over your legs
- 2 cushions per person - the old bum cheeks start to go numb after hour 2
- A bottle of wine in a plastic bottle (no glass allowed) - over 18s of course
- Lots of food
- Wear comfy clothes - I wore a playsuit that was up my bum for about 5 hours!
- Some nice socks - just a nice addition if your getting your feet out!
see you in the next post please follow this blog if you are enjoying it as much as I'm enjoying writing it :)